Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Looking for a new Dentist
Well, seeing as I am unable to go to me previous dentist because they now use latex dental dams in their office and I have reacted adversely, I looked up the College of Dental Surgeons to find a non-latex dental office in my town. They only listed one office, I went in there today and about the time they were explaining to me that they do have latex but they wont use it on me my throat began to close, for lack of a better description. It feels awful, like your being strangled from the inside! Then my face began to feel like it was burning; my neck, chest and hands as well. I was able to take my pill; "ye-haw avoided the epi-pen." But I got home and just started tearing up, this blows! I just want my life back, is that too much to ask? Now I'm being told that I should retire my licence to practice as a CDA. I'm only 35.......I know I have to change careers, but the word retire makes me feel like I should have a pretty good nest egg built up and that's just not the case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment