Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I may have found something to do!

So, I was looking into trying to become a Pharmacy Tech. But discovered that I wouldn't be able to do the training because of my latex allergy, although working in that field would be ok if I stayed in retail. Now I'm thinking, how about Accounting? I like numbers and if I get even worse with my allergy then I should be able to work from home. It looks like a little more schooling than I originally was prepared for but "your never to old to learn," right? In the meantime I seem to keep myself occupied with coupons, a whole new thing for me now that I'm out of work. I can't believe you can go to a store and only pay the tax on some items and not actually have to pay for the items. I've probably gotten $70 worth of stuff in the last two days and only spent $15! Well I guess it doesn't take much to keep my interest. I am on the search for some underwear that doesn't bother my skin though, and I DO NOT sew. I was thinking of e-mailing the different companies to ask, has anyone already tried that? You know, I thought I'd try an experiment a few weeks ago, I actually walked into a dental office here and asked if it was a latex free environment, knowing full well that it wasn't, the receptionist insisted that it was safe for me even after I explained to her the extent of my allergy. Some people, actually most people, don't have a clue about this allergy.

No comments:

Post a Comment